1. Hanoi to Cat Ba island: Overall information about this route
How long is the Hanoi to Cat Ba island route?
Travel distance from Hanoi to Cat Ba Island is about 160 km. There are 4 ways how you can travel to Cat Ba Island.
– The best and fastest way is to take a direct bus from Hanoi to Cat Ba Island
– You can go to Ha Long City and from Tuan Chau Island (10 km from Ha Long city center)
– You have to take a ferry/boat to Cat Ba Island;
– You can go to Hai Phong and there you can take a speedboat to Cat Ba Island.
2. How long does it take from Hanoi to Halong Bay?
Bus service from Hanoi to Cat Ba – Haiphong
2. Bus tickets from Hanoi to Halong Bay
On average, there are about 5 bus schedules on this route and bus travel time may take from 7h00 to 17h27 by 5 bus companies: Hoang Long bus, Inter Bus Lines bus, Good morning Cat Ba bus, Daiichi Travel bus, Cat Ba Express bus operator.
Bus ticket booking from Hanoi to Cat Ba – Haiphong
|BUS COMPANY||AVERAGE PRICE||DEP TIME|
|Good morning Cát Bà||400.000 đ||07h30, 14h00, 10h30|
|Cát Bà Express||340.000 đ||14h00, 07h30, 10h45|
|Hoàng Long||230.000 đ||07h30, 11h30|
|Inter Bus Lines||200.000 đ||08h00, 14h00|
The cheapest ticket for Hanoi – Cat Ba Island by Bus is VND 200k (US$9) by Inter Bus Lines), while the most expensive fare and presumably better – quality bus would be VND 400 (US $18) by Good Morning Cát Bà.
To have a safe and a comfortable trip Hanoi – Cat Ba Island you can see the reviews and leave your own review on VeXeRe.com.
You will receive your e-ticket by email, ready to print or carry in your mobile phone or tablet and present at the ticket counter of the station before boarding the bus.